Resiliency Resources for Parents
Welcome to the “Parent Information Booth”!
You’ll find many resources to help you and your child travel the "Road of Life" with resilience.
Want to learn about the basics of resilience?
- Start with the “Road of Life” Travel List
- Visit “Introduction to Resilience”
Wish to dig deeper?
- Explore our Resiliency Guidebook
- Watch Resiliency Skills Videos
- Look through our booklists for children
- Look through our books about resilience for adults
Need ideas and inspiration?
How about a resilience boost?
- Check out the latest issue of our ResilienC eNewsbrief
- Read back issues of ResilienC
- Sign up here to have ResilienC delivered FREE to your email box 4 times a year
Looking for other links and resources?
- Read this booklet on building resilience in children from birth to 6 years written by RIRO staff for the Best Start Resource Centre. English French
- Check out other online and community resources for parents
- Explore these children's storybooks (arranged by resilience topic)
Still can’t find what you’re looking for?
Contact us! We’d love to hear from you.